Everything We Learned About Customer Education, We Learned from Marvel
Thursday, December 2, 2021
11 AM PT | 2 PM ET
This is an exclusive replay of a COGNITION 2021 session. The recording will not be made available following the webinar. You can purchase an on-demand access pass to watch all the inspiring sessions from this year’s conference.
Building a customer education function from scratch is challenging, rewarding work. Which programs should we stand up? What investments do we need to make? How do we engage our learners? How do we measure success and expand our capabilities? Learn about how we built a customer education function at Miro through the lens of some of our favorite Marvel superheroes and their journeys.
In this session, we will:
- Provide an overview of each of our core programs
- Outline how we staffed our team
- Talk through our content mix and key learnings on engagement for each program stream
- Explore the tech we use and how we measure success
Join Dee Kapila, Head of Customer Education at Miro as she moderates a panel featuring:
- Jen Clark – Live Facilitated Programs Lead, Miro
- Mel Milloway – Miro Academy Lead, Miro
- Matt Mulholland – Contextual Education Lead, Miro
No previous knowledge of the Marvel Universe is required to attend this session, but for the extremely ambitious, we’ll provide a truncated MCU curriculum upon request.