Customer Success Analyst (Boston, MA or Dublin, Ireland)
About Thought Industries
Headquartered in Boston Massachusetts, Thought Industries is one of the world’s fastest-growing online learning companies, helping everyone from small businesses to Fortune 500’s change how they build, deploy and grow profitable and scalable online learning businesses. Today, hundreds of customers and brands are using the Thought Industries’ Learning Business Platform and Customer Learning Platform to transform the way they reach, teach, and engage audiences.
We're looking for a rockstar, process-driven analyst with superb written and verbal communication skills to provide real-time, on-demand support to our customers and help us scale and optimize our overall support operations. As a member of the Customer Support team, you will play a pivotal role in surfacing valuable, data-driven insights, building ROI models, analyzing data sets, triaging bugs and inbound tickets, and workshopping solutions in collaboration with our Product, Sales, and Engineering teams. This is a cross functional role requiring a team player attitude. You must be highly responsive to both the external and internal needs of our company and be willing to work occasional weekends as we are in a high growth stage.
The CSA will be a sharp problem solver with an exceptional ability to:
- Act with a sense of urgency to ensure high customer satisfaction and 'referenceability'
- Provide superb, high NPS rated customer support to our customers via email + phone
- Assist with client training, product documentation, product setup/QA testing/bug triage
- Develop a keen understanding of customers’ unique business needs and challenges
- Represent Thought Industries professionally and set proper client expectations
- Identify early warning signs of risk and establish mitigation mechanisms
- Participate in the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to drive improved KPIs and customer experience
- Drive complex analytical analyses & assist with client reporting needs to ensure all members of the CS team have the data and insight they need to make better decisions
- Partner with CS management to provide strategic support and recommendations across various CS Ops initiatives
- Quantitative problem solver with ability to communicate to non-technical stakeholders
- Initiate, nurture, and sustain strong internal cross-departmental relationships
- Proactive/superb communicator with strong written and oral presentation skills
- Uncanny ability to synthesize multiple streams of communication + data sets to deliver critical insights to our customers in a clear and concise manner
- Thirst for identifying new product use cases from existing functionality that align with customers’ unique needs
- Build a scalable knowledge base/library of use cases for our customers
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing, analyst, customer support, consulting, or project management role, preferably a SaaS and/or start-up environment where speed is key
- Experience with elearning or LMS technology a plus
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
- Great attention to detail with strong project management and organizational skills
- Fast learner that thrives in an environment with a lot of change, unpredictability, and limited structure, at times
- Proven ability to own multiple problems and fully execute on solutions
- Tech-savvy, adaptable, and comfortable with frequent functionality updates
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- You have the unique ability to convey dense technical details to an audience with no technical background.
- Critical thinking and proven ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to efficiently and effectively respond to a large volume emails while jumping on the phone to field calls
- Proven ability to establish and build effective working relationships, including successfully bringing calm to a tense situation
- Client-first mentality; ability to empathize and build positive client relationships
- Experience with project management tools a plus Knowledge of HelpScout, Trello, Airtable and Slack a plus
- NPS/CSAT scores
- Ticket Resolution Rate
- First Response Time
- Average Resolution Time
- Number of New Product Use Cases Generated and Documented
If you meet the above requirements, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
—The Thought Industries Team